Last Updated: November 15, 2016 @ 4:10 pm
Why join the Chamber? In a word, VALUE!
The Chamber adds value by helping Members
and their businesses to become more successful
Here’s just some of the ways we can help your business!
- More Potential Customers – The Chamber organizes and runs several events each year which highlight our Members. The Best of Boonville Area show in the Spring provides a great venue for local businesses and crafters to showcase their goods and services. Our decision to make this an event dedicated to our area puts the focus on our local businesses and Members. Don’t forget about our other wildly successful events, such as the Fall Arts Festival, the Christmas Parade, Santa and The Reindeer, Business After Hours and many others that bring so many visitors into our area.
- Greater Marketing Reach – Our Web site, boonvillechamber.com, is an important place for Members to show their presence online. Each Member receives a free listing on our site, enabling you and your business to be found by quickly by business name, category or alphabetically, and free links to your current Web site and email address are included. The Chamber plans to keep expanding these capabilities to provide even more ways for Members to gain exposure online.
For Members just starting to develop their online presence, we offer Web advertisements so that potential customers can get a picture of who you are and what your business can do for them. These enhanced features are available at a low additional cost, and provide a huge amount of value by exposing your business, every second of every day, to the Boonville area, the larger Central NY region, and the entire planet. If you are visible on the Web, you have a greater marketing advantage, and it takes only a few customers generated via your online presence to have your membership pay for itself. Where will your next customer come from?
- Crucial Business Services – The Chamber is a member of Support Services Alliance (SSA) which offers health insurance provided by Excellus Blue Cross/Blue Shield. SSA offers group rates to small businesses and sole proprietors. SSA also offers payroll services, life insurance programs for employers, Dental Insurance and High Deductible Plans known as Health Savings Accounts.
- Strong Member Advocacy – The Chamber is a member of the Chamber Alliance of the Mohawk Valley (CAMV). This group works to ensure that a voice for the Boonville area business community is heard clearly by our legislators. We also contribute to village and town board meetings to keep the business perspective in focus. Crosswalks, sidewalks, speed enforcement, parking restrictions, signage and snow removal are areas where we have provided ideas leading to positive action.
Now is the time to join! We’ve made a significant change to our rate structure — there isn’t one any more. All primary business Memberships are $85 per year. We just didn’t think it was fair that a business with many employees should be paying more than anyone else. Smaller businesses will quickly see value from their Membership through more visibility and easier access to customers. Also, the biggest employer in this region is you! Small businesses with five or fewer employees make up nearly 70% of the business community. Chamber membership, and the exposure and clout it offers, is a compelling reason to join us in marketing and promoting our Boonville area businesses and community.
- Primary Business: $85 for the entire year
- Organization or Association: $60 for the entire year
- Individual or Patron: $40 for the entire year
Premium Member Benefits
- Web site advertising
- Sponsorship of our Business Directory, Newsletter & Event Phone
Download the application BY CLICKING HERE then complete and return it along with your dues for Membership and Premium Benefits to our offices.