Last Updated: February 17, 2015 @ 3:36 pm
- April — Mother’s Day Essay Contest
- May — Father’s Day Essay Contest
- May 30-31 — Relay for Life at the Fairgrounds
- June 2-July 30 — Adirondack Trail Blazers www.adirondacktrailblazers.com
- June 6 — “Best of Boonville” includes our Annual Car Show, Vendors in the Village Park, Meatball contest, garage sales throughout town and so much more!
- July 3 (tentative) — Fireworks at Erwin Park
- July 28 – August 2 — Boonville-Oneida County Fair (Look for our booth in the Kiwanis Building)
- August 21-23 — Woodsmen’s Field Days (Look for our booth under the grandstands!)
- August 24 — Cycle Adirondacks coming to town, more information TBA
- October 3rd — Fall Arts Festival with vendors, scarecrow coloring contest, petting zoo and much more!
- November-December — Christmas Advertising Promotion
- November 28 — Christmas Parade
- November 25 – December 22 — Santa and his Live Reindeer in the Village Park
- Read Our 2015 Member Letter
*Advertising Promotions are open to all businesses to advertise in both the Boonville Herald and on our local radio stations WBRV, The Moose and The Blizzard at a great price!
Other Area Events
Dodge Pratt Northam Art & Community Center Events
Call 315-942-5133 for details or visit DPN Web Site
- TBA: Classes for Basket Weaving, Loom Weaving, NOAA SkyWarn Training
- Piano and Accordion Lessons — Tuesdays and Thursdays offered by Gail Haile, open to children and adults. Beginners or for those who want to brush up their skills. Contact DPN for available time slots.
- Voice Lessons — Michael Scott Ferris is offering voice lessons for children and adults. Contact DPN for available time slots.
- Guitar Lessons — Thursdays starting in October. Lessons for children are also available. Contact DPN for more information.
- Computer Classes — Offered on Wednesday and Thursday from 1:00pm to 2:00pm. Adult beginner classes, Facebook or to learn how to use Ancestry.com for genealogy research. Contact DPN to sign up as class size is limited or to request private classes.
- FREE WiFi Internet Access and Computer Usage — Members can use our computers from 11:00am to 3:00pm Wed-Fri.
The monthly “Kids Crafts Day” will be announced in the Boonville Herald and posted on our Web site.
Proud of our past
Building for our future
“A Season For Everyone”
If it sounds like Boonville combines the best parts of Central New York then we definitely agree!
Our community is a natural center for lovers of outdoor life, rich history or just quiet relaxation.
There’s no hectic resort atmosphere but we do have small town hospitality, friendly people and an engaging blend of the classic and the modern. Whether it’s shopping, hiking, winter sports or waking up in one of our charming bed and breakfasts, you’ll feel what we treasure about our area almost immediately.
You can reach out and touch the history of New York and the United States, travel hundreds of miles by snowmobile, or even show your children real reindeer for Christmas.
Our visitors find themselves returning to Boonville year after year. We’d love for you to join us for a day, or for a lifetime. Come to Boonville and let us help you create your own memories!
Pictures of Boonville Gazebo and Winter Scene are courtesy O’Connor Printing, Inc. and available on postcards available at: O’Connor Printing, Big M, Great American, Persnickety’s, Allen’s Jewelry, Erwin Library