Last Updated: April 17, 2016 @ 2:26 pm
- April 19 from 515p-730p — Chamber After Hours at Adirondack Bank
- April 22 at 700p — The Adirondack Community Chorus Presents Music of the People — Boonville Presbyterian Church — Director: Peg Nuspliger, Accompanist: Ruth Hedeen
- May 6 from 700p-900p — Wine Tasting at American Legion
- May 21-22 — Relay for Life at the Fairgrounds — More Information
- May 31-July 31 — Adirondack Trail Blazers — More Information
- June 4 — Best of Boonville — includes our Annual Car Show, Vendors in the Village Park, Meatball contest, Garage sales throughout town and so much more!
- July 3 (TENTATIVE) — Fireworks at Erwin Park
- July 26-31 — Boonville Oneida County Fair (Look for our booth in the Kiwanis Building)
- August 26-28 — Woodsmen’s Field Days (Look for our booth under the grandstands)
- October 1 — Fall Arts Festival — Vendors, Scarecrow Coloring Contest, petting zoo and much more!
- November-December — Christmas Advertising Promotion
- November 26 to December 22 — Santa and his Live Reindeer in the Village Park
- Read Our Member Letter
*Advertising Promotions are open to all businesses to advertise in both the Boonville Herald and on our local radio stations WBRV, The Moose and The Blizzard at a great price!
Other Area Events
- April 9 from 900am to 200pm — Adirondack High School Indoor Garage and Craft Sale — Money tight? Need a few things? Got Cabin Fever and need some time out of the house? Come to the annual Adirondack High School Indoor Garage and Craft Sale! Free admission to the event at Adirondack High School, 8181 State Route 294, Boonville, NY 13309 on April 9, 2016 from 9am to 2pm. If you are interested in renting space to start your spring cleaning, please call 942-9200 and follow the prompts for the High School (contact Carin Rounds), e-mail email@example.com or go to the Adirondack Central School District webpage at http://www.adirondackcsd.org/ and download a rental form. All vendors of garage/household items, crafts, and food are welcome. We still have spaces available. The Freshman class will be selling hotdogs for lunch and the Chinese Auction has returned this year! Hope to see you there!
- Peak To Brew Relay Sponsorship Information: Sponsorship Flyer — Sponsorship Package
Dodge Pratt Northam Art & Community Center Events
Call 315-942-5133 for details or visit DPN Web Site
- TBA: Classes for Basket Weaving, Loom Weaving, NOAA SkyWarn Training
- Piano and Accordion Lessons — Tuesdays and Thursdays offered by Gail Haile, open to children and adults. Beginners or for those who want to brush up their skills. Contact DPN for available time slots.
- Voice Lessons — Michael Scott Ferris is offering voice lessons for children and adults. Contact DPN for available time slots.
- Guitar Lessons — Thursdays starting in October. Lessons for children are also available. Contact DPN for more information.
- Computer Classes — Offered on Wednesday and Thursday from 1:00pm to 2:00pm. Adult beginner classes, Facebook or to learn how to use Ancestry.com for genealogy research. Contact DPN to sign up as class size is limited or to request private classes.
- FREE WiFi Internet Access and Computer Usage — Members can use our computers from 11:00am to 3:00pm Wed-Fri.
The monthly “Kids Crafts Day” will be announced in the Boonville Herald and posted on our Web site.
Proud of our past
Building for our future
“A Season For Everyone”
If it sounds like Boonville combines the best parts of Central New York then we definitely agree!
Our community is a natural center for lovers of outdoor life, rich history or just quiet relaxation.
There’s no hectic resort atmosphere but we do have small town hospitality, friendly people and an engaging blend of the classic and the modern. Whether it’s shopping, hiking, winter sports or waking up in one of our charming bed and breakfasts, you’ll feel what we treasure about our area almost immediately.
You can reach out and touch the history of New York and the United States, travel hundreds of miles by snowmobile, or even show your children real reindeer for Christmas.
Our visitors find themselves returning to Boonville year after year. We’d love for you to join us for a day, or for a lifetime. Come to Boonville and let us help you create your own memories!
Pictures of Boonville Gazebo and Winter Scene are courtesy O’Connor Printing, Inc. and available on postcards available at: O’Connor Printing, Big M, Great American, Persnickety’s, Allen’s Jewelry, Erwin Library